When importing hand histories PokerTracker 4 convert the hand history into it's own PT4 format.
PokerJuice supports two of PokerTracker's export options:
- Raw HH format
- BBCode format
How to export from PokerTracker 4
1. Goto View Stats in the main toolbar
2. Double-click the desired stakes to access the individual hands
3. Double-click the desired hand to open the Hand Detail window
4. Now select either the RAW hand history format...
5. ...or the BBCode format.
6. Paste onto PokerJuice
7. The hand is now imported into PokerJuice
If you experience the rare case where a hand will not import please contact us and we will see what we can do.
I hope this article was useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can find me on Skype or in the PokerJuice Community.